Spring Liberation Retreat with Melina Meza and Baxter Bell MD
April 12-19, 2014
Prana del Mar, Baja, Mexico
Come join us for this uplifting spring yoga adventure at Prana del Mar in Baja, Mexico. Prana del Mar is a deluxe retreat center nestled in the outskirts of Cabo San Lucas, where the Pacific Ocean, Sierra de la Laguna mountains, desert landscape, and blue sky come together to liberate you from any winter challenges you experienced and open you to the flowering possibilities that spring offers.
Our team of expert teachers and dedicated practitioners will help you expand your mind, body, and spirit through the teachings of Hatha yoga, and Ayurveda. One of the yoga skills that leads to liberation is the dispelling of avidya or ignorance; this will be the focal point from which we navigate through this burgeoning time of year.
On retreat Melina and Baxter will offer their own expertise and unique style of teaching.
- Melina’s Spring Seasonal Vinyasa classes emphasize specific asanas, kriyas (purification practices), Ayurvedic principles, and dietary changes to support the removal of ama (undigested matter) and liberate the body tissues so it can circulate more efficiently. The payoff will be more energy to do everything you love.
- Baxter will share some unique yoga talks and practices that can be used to address common health issues about which we may be ignorant or mis-informed. Armed with new tools, you will be another step closer to the deeper kind of freedom that yoga promises.
In your free time enjoy simple adventures such as walking on the golden sand beach; hiking behind the resort; dipping into the swimming pool, hot tub, or sauna; or trying a new adventure such as surfing, horseback riding, snorkeling, or whale watching. Prana del Mar will help you customize your vacation needs, whatever your spirit calls for. Read more about Prana del Mar adventures at www.pranadelmar.
Typical day on retreat:
Morning mediation; 2 asana classes; breakfast; workshops in Ayurveda and/or Yoga for Healthy Aging topics; lunch; free time; sunset meditation; dinner; and evening program.
Included in your retreat:
- Transportation to and from the San Jose del Cabo airport (SJD). To catch the free shuttle, you must arrive and depart on the retreat’s starting date (April 12) and ending date (April 19). Best to arrive by 4pm on 12th and leave after 12pm on the 19th.
- Three gourmet meals each day.
- Use of the Prana del Mar’s facilities including hot tub, dry sauna, and swimming pool
- Daily classes with Melina, Baxter, and Chiara
- Ayurvedic wellness consultation with Melina
- A practice manual covering the week’s teachings
Single (2 available): $2300
Double Occupancy: $1650 per person
Deposit: Full Payment is due upon registration
We prefer checks and they can be made out to Melina Meza and mailed to:
118 Echo Ave. #5
Oakland, CA 94611
Full balance due: March 15, 2014
|Full Payment (rate inclues special $100 off through March 14) Double Occupancy||1||$1,650.00||$0.00||$0.00||$1,650.00|
|Full Payment (rate inclues special $100 off through March 14) Single Occupancy||1||$2,300.00||$0.00||$0.00||$2,300.00|
*Refund of your payment(s) minus a $50 cancellation fee until January 15, 2014. No refunds at this point unless we are able to fill your spot.
Read more about your teachers:
Baxter Bell, MD
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org