Art of Sequencing – Asana Modifications
My third book, Art of Sequencing – Asana Modifications, is a resource designed for both yoga students and teachers that celebrates the beautiful uniqueness of each of our bodies. It readily allows for any yoga practice—whether one that you do on your own, or one that you teach to your students—to be customized to meet each person’s individual needs.
Whether you are a student new to yoga, or one with some experience but wanting more for your personal practice, this book will help you to understand how to adjust your poses for an optimal fit. For new teachers or those working with groups of students with functional challenges or age-related bodily changes, this book will dramatically expand what you can offer to your students. And for those who are leading teacher training programs, this book will serve as a valuable resource to inspire a deeper level of understanding of how to offer modifications in your classroom setting.
Art of Sequencing – Asana Modifications – Volume Three will teach you how to design a practice that can be tailored to your own or your student’s personal needs, whether working through an injury, dealing with a physical constraint, or just honoring unique musculature that requires extra attention.
View sample pages from the book:
Art of Sequencing – Asana Modifications features:
- Foreword by Baxter Bell, MD
- Asana Modifications – 63 Poses showing 4-6 modifications
- Peak Poses – 11 unique classes using a variety of modifications including walls, chairs, bolsters and blocks
- Sun Salutation Modifications – Including Lunar Flow, Easy on the Wrists, Modified Surya A, and Wall Salutations
- Therapeutic Yoga Classes – 10 practice to address issues such as Back Care, Core Strength, Knees, Shoulders and Neck, Wrist, Sciatica, Scoliosis, Rest and Rejuvenation, Wall Yoga and Yoga in a Chair
- 214 pages
- Spiral-bound; 10-3/4″ x 7″
- Over 600 Black and white photographs (that are larger than those featured in Art of Sequencing Volumes One and Two)
- Printed on FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified paper
*Books purchased between 10/21 and 10/28 will be shipped 10/30. Sorry for any inconvenience!
|Art of Sequencing - Asana Modifications - Volume 3 CA (media mail rate)||1||$34.95||$3.32||$3.12||$41.39|
|Art of Sequencing - Asana Modifications - Volume 3 US (media mail rate))||1||$34.95||$0.00||$3.12||$38.07|
|Art of Sequencing - Asana Modifications - Volume 3 Prioirty Mail, HI or AK||1||$34.95||$0.00||$5.75||$40.70|
|Art of Sequencing - Asana Modifications - Volume 3 Canada||1||$34.95||$0.00||$14.65||$49.60|
|Art of Sequencing - Asana Modifications - Volume 3 International||1||$34.95||$0.00||$21.85||$56.80|
|Art of Sequencing - Asana Modifications - Volume 3 Wholesale||1||$260.00||$0.00||$15.00||$275.00|